Wednesday, January 20, 2010

she's here...aurelie june stratton...i know its a mouthful


















































avery, liz smith (midwife who delivered all 3), anna, and baby girl stratton (any name ideas are very much appreciated).



we don't have a name yet, but we already love her to death and anna and avery are fighting over who loves her the most. i will detail everything out later, but the long and short of it is that she weighed 9 lbs 6 ounces and was 20 3/4 inches long. born at home at 3:48 p.m. she is very healthy and is quite a screamer already. she was actually born on her due date (thank goodness, can you imagine if she wouuld have went past it). she looks a lot like anna did when she was little except with a little more hair. she is doing good and i feel great!! we are so blessed!!
yeah, we changed her name!

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! :) She is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kessa congrats! Wow that is so big but rather that then 5 lbs!! If you need anything let me know i am just aroud the corner!! Glad she is healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Thats way more exciting than a new tractor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congratulations! I'm glad you're feeling so well. She's a big girl;) Anna and Avery look so happy. How sweet that they are fighting over who loves her more! Can't wait to see more pictures of the little cutie. Good luck with a name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie said she was scrumptuous! Are you wanting to continue your 'A' tradition? I like Ada and Attie. Arlene is a family name I like Amelie too. I know I will like whatever you pick. I have found that the name is only a first impression--- but it is good to make a goo first impression ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kessa!!!!

    I saw her first on Emily's blog and left my name suggestions there. ;) wink.wink

    I can't wait to see what you decide.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so dang cute, I love her cheeks!! I am glad you are doing so well and I love all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute!! I love those cheeks! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! She's a cutie!

    I love the name June, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete