Sunday, August 23, 2009

2009-10 school year and homeschool

i always give my kids the option of homeschool. ever since the 1st grade i haven't been able to talk anna into it again. so this year avery says to me, "i haven't made up my mind whether or not to go to school or do homeschool." i was a little taken aback because he is my social child and loves friends and people. i always inform them that they need to make a decision and stick with it, there won't be any bouncing back and forth between home and school but avery being the kid who always comes up with the 3rd choice then asks me, "mom, is it really against the law not to do any school?" i just had to laugh because he is a thinker and he is thinking that staying home and having summer year-round sounds like a good idea to him.

1 comment:

  1. My kids would all choose home school and i can promise you they wouldn't do one thing for me!! I can hardly get homework out of them!!

    ReplyDelete